3. Mutual Learning and Public communication
3-1. Promote and support member initiatives
- Publicize examples of outstanding member activities that adhere to the Code of Conduct.
- Hold introductory seminars, JP-MIRAI gatherings, and new-member networking events.
- Implement workshops, study groups, and local government workshops.
3-3. Conduct surveys and research on accepting migrant workers
- Assemble an international norms and laws research working group.
- Assemble a zero-fee working group.
- Assemble a certification working group.
- Assemble a human resources development and retention working group.