1. Information sharing/mutual assistance
- Disseminate to migrant workers prior to their arrival in Japan and share information on Japan’s systems and attractions to mitigate problems.
- Listen to what migrant workers have to say/introduce the “JP-MIRAI Safety.”
- Operate a consultation desk for JP-MIRAI Portal registrants (ongoing).
- Promote ADR use for migrant workers (collaborative project with the Tokyo Bar Association; ongoing).
- Share information and build networks with organizations and individuals (members) supporting migrant workers.
- Expand the number of users through actions such as collaborating with local governments, private organizations, and similar organizations.
- Hold networking gatherings in cooperation with similar organizations and others, and award commendations for outstanding examples of cooperation.